top of page

Have Our Hanmer, Ontario, Crew Fix Your RV’s Converter & Electrical Source

Most units have a converter, or “brain,” that operates the 12-volt system. People who camp out in the wilderness are required to operate on a 12-volt system, which uses less battery power than a 110-volt system. Therefore, most customers are looking into Delco gas-powered generators or solar panels. The installation of a solar panel should be performed by a professional technician in order to sustain the life of the converter and have it operate at its full potential.

Camping RV'ers

Call for RV Electrical Upgrades & Repairs in Greater Sudbury

Should you require any service on your 110- or 12-volt system, please contact the RV Doctor in Hanmer, Ontario. We care about our work and we care about you, the RV owner.

bottom of page